Russell in the Leaves - Women's - USA Made Organic Recycled T-shirt
Inspired by the artist’s parsons Jack Russell Terrier, Selma, who lived to be seventeen years old.
Two Jack Russell Terriers play in the leaves, which dance through the air. One tan and white Jack Russell peaks out of a giant pile of leaves, while the other jumps into the pile above him.
In quirky typography that matches this quirky breed of dog, the words read, “Russell in the Leaves.”
- Our comfortable 50% organic cotton 50% RPET (made from plastic bottles) fabric is organic. Environmentally friendly and extremely soft.
- 30/1 combed ring spun 50% ORGANIC cotton 50% recycled polyester 4.4 oz/sq yd
- Set on rib collar
- Double needle sleeve hem & bottom hem
- Tape shoulder to shoulder
- Side seamed
- Made in USA
- Artwork printed with nontoxic waterbased ink
Jack Russell Terriers are a popular long-lived breed originating from England. They are popular in the equestrian fields and among adventurers. A Jack Russell Terrier was even the first dog to reach both the North Pole and the South Pole.