My Little Pugpkin - Plaid Band - Ecopoly Canadian Made Yoga Leggings
Ecopoly Yoga Leggings
These leggings feature an EcoPoly fiber. This fiber is considered eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water use during manufacturing.
Designed with movement in mind, our double fold waistband is more comfortable than the classic elastic waistband and won’t let you down…even in downward dog! Stretch our fabric to the limit and it will bounce back and conform to your body even after multiple wearings. Our signature poly-spandex is soft yet supple and easy to care for. With prints that never fade and construction made to last, we want our printed leggings to be your go-to from yoga class or your daily jog, to dinner and dancing.
• Leggings made of performance knit fabric (88% polyester, 12% spandex)
• Waistband made of swimsuit knit fabric (71% polyester, 29% spandex) for staying power
• Both fabrics manufactured in Canada
• The performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber, this fiber is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester
• Every pair of yoga leggings is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Signature performance fabric is made by a local Montreal mill
• Compression fit, our yoga leggings hug in all the right places and suit all body types
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing, this ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
• Waistband can be worn as a high waistband, or folded down to hug your hips
• Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate free detergent, machine dry on medium to high heat, do not bleach
• Fabric will dry quickly so you can wear your yoga leggings again soon