Fawnpire "I Vwant your Grass" - Women's - USA Made Soft Organic T-shirt
An adorable rich brown tufted deer stands on a grassy hill in front of a stark, brilliant red background. Black bats flutter in the background. On a white patch above the tufted deer, the words read: "Fawnpire. I Vwant to Eat your Grass."
- Our comfortable 50% organic cotton 50% RPET (made from plastic bottles) fabric is organic. Environmentally friendly and extremely soft.
- 30/1 combed ring spun 50% ORGANIC cotton 50% recycled polyester 4.4 oz/sq yd
- Set on rib collar
- Double needle sleeve hem & bottom hem
- Tape shoulder to shoulder
- Side seamed
- Made in USA
- Artwork printed with nontoxic waterbased ink
There is a real species of deer in China and northeast Burma called a tufted deer. They are a solitary creature with long canines that resemble fangs. They were given the name tufted deer for the tuft of fur on their head. Although they may resemble vampires, since they have great hair, long fangs, and live solitary lifestyles, these mammals do not drink blood. Tufted deer are vegetarians. These mammals are not endangered, but their numbers are decreasing from deforestation.