Peace & Wolf partners up with a nonprofit every year and *donates 15% of their profits to that organization.
Check back soon to see which nonprofit Peace & Wolf will partner with next!
Peace & Wolf is an ethical brand with large sustainable collections. We want to make a healthy footprint in the fashion industry, which is one of the biggest polluters in the world. We also want to make the Earth a better home for the people, animals, insects, and plants that live here.
Our goal is to help small organizations achieve their conservation dreams, such as helping an endangered species get better media coverage, raising funds for healthy feed, and increasing education for habitat destruction.
"Smaller organizations don't always have the funds necessary to fulfill their dreams. We want to fix that."
- Coral Isabella Aurora - CEO of Peace & Wolf
The Perks of Partnership
- If your nonprofit has 20,000 followers on social media, and only 5% buys a organic unisex t-shirt at full price, then you will raise $2,990 for your organization.
- You have access to amazing products, original designs, and hilarious puns to sell to your fans. You don't have to hire an expensive artist.
- We have many products to sell with varying profit margins. During your campaign, selling ecopoly leggings full price will earn you up to $5.24 each. If you sell 100 leggings you will earn $524. If you sell 1,000, you will raise $5,240 in donations.
- We handle shipping and customer service. All you have to do is spread the word.
- Raising brand awareness helps the next organization. The more exposure Peace & Wolf earns, the easier it will be to raise money for the next nonprofit.
- You can always reapply for a partnership again.
During the campaign, nonprofits are expected to advertise the partnership with Peace & Wolf daily on social media and send email newsletters so that their followers can buy products and raise money for their cause. Over time, with the cooperation of each nonprofit, the profit margins will increase with brand exposure.
If each nonprofit plays its part and advertises to its followers, and they follow Peace & Wolf, they will receive notifications for the next partnership. We pass on the kindness to the next organization.
The Nonprofit's Mission
- Advertise the partnership daily on social media handles such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- Send out email newsletters every week about the partnership.
- Share Peace & Wolf's products on your social media at least once a week and don't forget to remind your followers that you earn a percentage of sales.
- Create urgency. Remind your followers that this partnership only lasts a year and set a sales goal for your fans. We suggest setting a goal of 500 t-shirt purchases to start out.
- Email information, education, photos, fun facts, and highlights about your nonprofit to Peace & Wolf. This information will be shared on Peace & Wolf's social media and newsletters to educate the public.
- We always want to work closely with each organization. Each nonprofit is required to participate in an interview for our Peace & Wolf YouTube show. We will ask questions about your organization, its animals, and its mission to raise awareness on the internet. We recommend including animals in the show. But, especially, be creative and have fun! Depending on distance, we might even request two interviews. But participation in one video only is mandatory.
If Peace & Wolf doesn't have a design with animals or plants from your nonprofit, don't worry. Send us an email and we can create a design featuring the animal or plant your organization cares about. At Peace & Wolf, we love to learn and educate about new animals.
*Profits are determined after deducting cost of manufacturing, branding, and sales. If an item is 20% off and Peace & Wolf only earns $31.99, then after deducting the cost to manufacture the product, tags, and branding you would receive 15% of the final profit.